+ 30 Day In Home 100% Refund Period
+ 5 Year Parts & Labor Warranty with Every Signature Edition Upgrade
+ 100% GUARANTEED to beat ANYTHING else on the market!
Nothing we sell ever comes back.
We don't even have to advertise. Once our clients experience for themselves the extreme high performance & "bang for the buck" we deliver, they keep coming back as funds permit.
The Upgrade Company would not continue to be A+ rated on the nationwide BBB algorithm month after month unless we were delivering on our promises.
Quality at its finest
- The unit is a full-featured audio/video control center for analog and digital source components. It features digital processing for a wide range of formats including Dolby Surround®, Dolby Digital® and DTS® source material
- Analog input and output video connections for use with Composite video and Component Video signals, including conversion to HDMI Video output.
- HDMI switching for digital video signals up to 1080p, and HDMI Bypass video. Compatible with DVI components with HDMI-DVI adapter. For more information see the section ‘HDMI: Frequently Asked Questions’ in this manual
- Videophile line-doubling and scaling up to high-de?nition resolutions
- Accepts any type of video input: NTSC 480i, PAL 576i, NTSC 480p, PAL 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p 24Hz and 1080p 3D
- Outputs digital or analog video at any resolution (NTSC 480i, PAL 576i, NTSC 480p, PAL 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p,1080p 3D) to match any digital or analog TVs
- Rotel’s Balanced Design Concept combines advanced circuit board layout, comprehensive parts evaluation, and extensive listening tests for superior sound and reliability
- Analog bypass mode for pure 2-speaker stereo with no digital processing
- Optical digital, coax digital, and analog input and output audio connections. (HDMI video connections also carry digital audio, so when using HDMI there is no need for separate audio cables.)
- DVD-A high-resolution multichannel audio signals are automatically detected.
- MULTI Input for 7.1 channel analog signals from DVD-A and SACD players. Subwoofer options include .1 channel pass through or bass redirect feature with an analog low pass ?lter for a summed subwoofer output from seven channels
- Automatic Dolby® Digital decoding for Dolby® Digital 2.0, Dolby® Digital 5.1, Dolby® Digital Surround EX™, Dolby® TrueHD and Dolby® Digital Plus recordings
- Dolby® Pro Logic® IIx and Dolby® Pro Logic® IIz decoding (for 6.1 and 7.1 channel systems) with improved separation and frequency response for Dolby® Surround matrix encoded recordings. Can be optimized for Music or Cinema sources, Pro Logic® or Games
- Automatic decoding for DTS® 5.1 channel, DTS-ES® Matrix 6.1 channel, DTS-ES® Discrete 6.1 channel, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES®
Audio Outputs 1 Channels 7.1 Coaxial Digital Audio Inputs 3 Component Video Inputs 2 Component Video Outputs 1 Composite Video Inputs 2 Composite Video Outputs 1 Depth 13.25 in. Dolby Digital Decoder Yes Frequency Response 10Hz - 120kHz, ±3dB (analog bypass) HD Radio Ready Yes HDMI Inputs 6 HDMI Outputs 2 Height 5.63 in. Optical Digital Audio Outputs 1 Power Off Consumption (watts) .4 Watts Power On Consumption (watts) 47 Watts Remote Control Type 1 IR Remote Control Speaker A/B Switching Yes Warranty 5 Year Warranty Width 17 in. Dolby Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, dts-HD™ Master Audio Speaker Connectors Posts
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Page information last updated: 06/05/2020
Disclaimer: We believe but do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct at the time of publication.