+ 30 Day In Home 100% Refund Period
+ 5 Year Parts & Labor Warranty with Every Signature Edition Upgrade
+ 100% GUARANTEED to beat ANYTHING else on the market!
Nothing we sell ever comes back.
We don't even have to advertise. Once our clients experience for themselves the extreme high performance & "bang for the buck" we deliver, they keep coming back as funds permit.
The Upgrade Company would not continue to be A+ rated on the nationwide BBB algorithm month after month unless we were delivering on our promises.
Havana Fully Balanced Tubed DAC
Brand New & Signature Edition Upgraded - Includes V-Cap Capacitors!
This DAC is for audiophiles looking for the utmost in musicality with a USB input and for studio guys who need long distance connection via XLR. The balanced version was designed as a truly balanced unit, two Havana DACs, one in positive signal and one negative with (2) dual tubes on the analog output.
- Total 4 Burr Brown PCM56 dac chips were used, each chip is independent for right and left as well as positive and negative signals.
- XLR connection is fully balanced.
- CS8414 digital input with non-oversampling structure.
- This is traditional DAC, cannot decode HDCD signal.
- The SPDIF & Toslink digital inputs accept up to 96KHz 24bits format.
- USB input: Up to 48KHz 24bits then convert to spdif then to CS8414
- No digital filter
- No Op-amps
- Utilize legendary R-2R multi-bits Burr Brown PCM56P-J (16 bits) DAC chip.
- No differential phase shift.
- Highly detailed yet natural and musical sounding.
- Brushed aluminum case, smoked acrylic front panel.
- 1 x USB input, 2 x Coaxial input (1 RCA , 1 BNC), 1 x Toslink optic input.
- Tube buffered output, tubes installed GE5670
- Tubes can be used: 5670, 2C51, 396A, 6385, 6386, 6CC42, 6854, 6N3P,6N26P, 6854, CV2575, CV4013, CV5894, CV8247, CV2381
- 115/230V power supply selectable from internal PCB jump pins setting
- Output 2.6V, < 800 ohms
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Page information last updated: 06/05/2020
Disclaimer: We believe but do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct at the time of publication.