+ 30 Day In Home 100% Refund Period
+ 5 Year Parts & Labor Warranty with Every Signature Edition Upgrade
+ 100% GUARANTEED to beat ANYTHING else on the market!
Nothing we sell ever comes back.
We don't even have to advertise. Once our clients experience for themselves the extreme high performance & "bang for the buck" we deliver, they keep coming back as funds permit.
The Upgrade Company would not continue to be A+ rated on the nationwide BBB algorithm month after month unless we were delivering on our promises.
CXU Our Best Ever Universal Blu-Ray Player With Signature Edition Upgrade
Cambridge Audio CXU Our Best Ever Universal Blu-Ray Player
Brand New already Signature Edition Upgraded!
We match the 2 yr parts and labor Cambridge Warranty + 5 yrs parts on the SE upgrade
- Disc types:Blu-ray (BD) including BD-3D, DVD, DVD-A, AVCHD, SACD, CD, HDCD, Kodak Picture CD, CD-R/RW, DVD+-R/RW, DVD+-R DL, BD-R/RE
- Video outputs:2 x HDMI 1.4a with ARC
- Audio outputs:7.1 multichannel analogue RCA/Phono output, 1 x S/PDIF, 1 x TOSLINK, Dedicated 2 channel stereo analogue RCA/Phono output
- HDMI inputs:2 x 1.4a (one with MHL compatibility via the front panel)
- Audio inputs:1 x S/PDIF, 1 x TOSLINK
- D/A converters:5 x Wolfson WM8740 24-bit/192kHz DACs
- Decoder:Mediatek MTK8580
- Audio Up-SamplerAnalog Devices DSP running Anagram Technologies (TM) Q5 up-sampling to 24 bit/192kHz (All 10 channels)
- Video processor:DARBEE Visual Presence (on primary output)
- External storage:3 x USB 2.0
- Network:Ethernet: 100BASE-T, Wi-fi: 802.11 b/g/n via supplied dongle. 2.4GHz
- Maximum power consumption:35W
- Standby power consumption: <0.5W
- Dimensions (H x W x D)82 x 430 x 312mm (3.2 x 16.9 x 12.3’’) with feet
- Weight:5.0kg (11.0lbs)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Page information last updated: 06/05/2020
Disclaimer: We believe but do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct at the time of publication.