+ 30 Day In Home 100% Refund Period
+ 5 Year Parts & Labor Warranty with Every Signature Edition Upgrade
+ 100% GUARANTEED to beat ANYTHING else on the market!
Nothing we sell ever comes back.
We don't even have to advertise. Once our clients experience for themselves the extreme high performance & "bang for the buck" we deliver, they keep coming back as funds permit.
The Upgrade Company would not continue to be A+ rated on the nationwide BBB algorithm month after month unless we were delivering on our promises.
CXR200 200W AV Receiver With Signature Edition Upgrade
- Power output:200 watts RMS per channel, 6 ohms (two channels driven), 270 watts RMS per channel, 4 ohms (two channels driven), 170 watts RMS per channel, 8 ohms (two channels driven), 120 watts RMS per channel, 8 ohms (all 7 channels driven)
- HDMI:HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, ARC supported on HDMI 1 output
- Audio Inputs:4 x Analogue, Tuner (FM/AM), 7.1 multi-channel analogue direct, 2 x digital co-axial, 4 x optical
- Video Inputs:6 x HDMI 2.0, 2 x MHL compatible (HDMI 1.4 - max 1080p)
- Main Audio Outputs:7 Amplified Speaker Outputs, L+R preamp outs, 2 x subwoofer outputs
- Video Output:2 x HDMI 2.0, ARC through HDMI 1, Zone 2 through HDMI 2
- Other connections:1 x 1/4” / 6.35mm Headphone Output (32 To 600 ohms recommended), IR emitter input, IR receiver input, 3 x IR outputs, 3 x 12V trigger outputs, 1 RS232C, 1 IEC type mains inlet, Wi-Fi module, RJ45 Ethernet, BT100 Bluetooth (not supplied), Spotify Connect
- Audio formats (network streaming and USB HDD):ALAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, WMA, MP3, AAC, HE AAC, AAC+, OGG Vorbis (16-24 bit, 11.025-192kHz), DSD (via HDMI)
- Max power consumption:1800W
- Standby power consumption:<0.5W
- Dimensions (H x W x D)*:165 x 430 x 420mm (6.5 x 16.9 x 16.5’’)
- Weight:15.7kg (34.5lbs)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Page information last updated: 06/05/2020
Disclaimer: We believe but do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct at the time of publication.